Benefits Of Ispaghol Psyllium Husk for your good health. You’ll read reasons to include ispaghol in your diet, how to take ispaghol, health benefits of ispaghol and much more. Ispaghol is an Urdu name. Its English name is Psyllium seed husks. They are obtained from the seeds of Plantago ovate, which is mostly native in India and Pakistan.
Ispaghol is used on a daily basis. It solves many problems related to our health. Ispaghol is a fibre and is the main ingredients of the fibre supplements (dietary fibre). It is also mixed in cereals, which increases the amount of fibre in it and provide high fibre cereals with low carbs. 100 grams of ispaghol provides 71-gram fibre.
Effective For Different Diseases:-
It is an excellent natural treatment for the cleaning of the large intestine. It absorbs the excess water from the waste and intestine, resulting in cleaning up of the digestive tract. Ispaghol (Psyllium husk) is very suitable and effective in curing diarrhoea, bloating and constipation. It only cures these three diseases, but also very useful for colon cancer, constipation, diabetes, heart diseases, haemorrhoids, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, inflammatory blood disease (IBD), irritable bowel syndrome (IDS) and obesity.
How To Take it (dosage):-
-Pediatric: Children should get fibre from their diet. Or you can give them fibre supplements under doctor’s supervision.
-Adults: Take 1/2 tsp to 2 tsp of ispaghol (Psyllium husk) in water. Drink it quickly before it becomes too thick to swallow. If you have constipation taken it with warm water. And if you have any bowling, gas, or indigestion problems take it with cold water or in any juice.
Miraculous Benefits Of Ispaghol-Psyllium Husk:-
- Fibre supplements like ispaghol (Psyllium husk) provide benefits in reducing bad cholesterol (LDL).
- From ispaghol (Psyllium husk) you can reduce your weight in a healthy way.
- Ispaghol is very effective in diarrhoea and keeps the body hydrated.
- When we drink ispaghol in water, it helps the stool to pass easily from the digestive tract thus, avoiding constipation.
- It is very useful in gas and indigestion problem.
- There are many miraculous benefits of Ispaghol-psyllium husk. It is also very effective against colon cancer and helps to restrain the formation of cancer.
- Ispaghol prevents the risk of diabetes. It makes the cholesterol level better by having a balanced level of sugar and insulin in the blood.
- By the use of ispaghol you can lower the risk of heart diseases. It removes the grease from the arteries to reduce the risk of bad cholesterol (LDL).
- By keeping stool mild, it manages the intestinal health. And, is very useful in pain due to haemorrhoids.
- In high blood pressure, taking 12 grams daily may help you to maintain blood pressure.
- Ispaghol reduces your appetite thus helping you to reduce your weight. Just take 1 tsp of ispaghol before going to have a meal.
- It is very helpful for women who are the victim of hormonal unbalancing. By the use of ispaghol it increases the production of estrogen and reduces the unbalancing of hormones.
- If you have pain in your teeth you can use it with the combination of vinegar and apply it on your teeth.
- It is also very useful in the cure for coughing and asthma.
Few important PRECAUTIONS before taking ispaghol:-
- Sugar patients, patients with the problem of the kidneys and other people, which are taking treatment for some serious diseases must consult their doctor before taking it.
- If you are taking any medicine, then take ispaghol after 1 to 2 hours of the medication.
- Drink it in 8 oz. water and make sure to drink 8 glass of water during the whole day after taking off the ispaghol.
- If you will not take ispaghol with an adequate amount of water, the result will be in swallowing of stomach and asphyxia (suffocation).
- If you feel difficulty in swallowing, any discomfort in the intestinal area or obstruction of the gastrointestinal tract, do not use the ispaghol.
- Bloating or gas can occur due to fibre products.
- It can increase the sugar level in the blood.
- If you’re taking any medication, it may cause side effects. So, please consult the doctor before using the ispaghol.
As, there are countless miraculous benefits of Ispaghol-psyllium husk but, make sure to take the above precautions before using it. Because of the famous idiom that “Prevention is better than cure”.
featured image source: puro.pk
=} Also check: Benefits Of Dry Fruits