Best Guide To Hair Transplant. In this article, you’ll read best hair transplant tips, the best guide for hair transplant, the best type of hair transplant & much more. Hair Transplant is very common these days. It is the latest craze not only for those who have lost their hair with the period of time; but also for those who want to later their hairline or attractive mane. Here the question is that is hair transplant is safe and successful? And how long does the Hair transplant lasts? The answers to all your questions are here in this article.
: Best Guide To Hair Transplant And It’s Procedure :
Stages Of Hair Loss:
What is Hair Transplant?
It is a surgical process in which the surgeon removes the patch of hair follicles from any site of the body and planting those hair follicles on the hairless portion of the body. This process of transplanting hair can be done on any part of the body like head, lashes, or eyebrows.
The latest procedures are permanent. They pick up follicular clusters of hair. The process is Follicular Hair Transplant; shortly called ‘FUE’. Follicular Hair Transplant is of two ways i.e. Strip harvesting and Follicular unit extraction (FUE).
In this process, skin strips are extracted from the area that had good hair growth. Then the hair from these strips is planted to the bald areas. There are many surgeons that opt strip harvesting process for hair transplants. It leaves a slim scar at the donor site from where the strip was taken. A person can have recovery in just two weeks.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE):
In FUE the hair clusters along with their roots are manually removed and planted on the bald areas. Single or either several settings requires the completion of the procedure. It is a manual procedure. FUE is a time taking procedure and gives very natural results with no marks left behind. But, this process is costly and very time-consuming. However, nowadays the use of robotics has reduced the time.
Process Of Hair Transplantation:
1. Preparation of hair transplant: In the very step of the surgery, hair follicles are removed from the donor area of the head and relocated to balding areas.
2. Trimming of the donor area: Before starting the surgery the hair is trimmed from the donor area. The donor gets the anesthesia after this.
3. The suture of the donor area: The patch is removed that has bald resistant hair follicles surgically and then the donor is sutured. The sutures are hidden from the patient’s upper hair. These sutures are removed almost within ten days after the hair transplant surgery.
4. Preparation of Follicular unit grafts: Surgical technicians use the microscope to view the donor tissue and dissect them. Then the doctor prepares follicular unit grafts for the procedure.
5. Making incisions in the balding areas: Surgeons draw tiny incisions points in an irregular pattern at the bald area of the patient. After this, the incisions will have a follicular graft unit.
6. Placement of grafts: The smallest grafts are placed on the frontline of the hair. Whereas, the denser grafts are placed behind.
7. After the surgery: The incision points with short hair are now visible after the surgery. These points will heal naturally and the redness in the area of surgery will vanish within a few days.
Hair transplant surgery is basically a non-invasive procedure. And sometimes mostly done on an outpatient basis. Patients can shampoo their hair after two or three days of surgery. It is necessary to shampoo the hair to avoid infections. A patient takes some antibiotics for a few days to avoid any infection.
Facts To Know About Hair Transplant:
1. The transplanted hairs are just like our natural other hair. They shed off between 2 to 3 weeks of surgery. But, the root sprouts the hair naturally after then and continue to do so for a lifetime.
2. It is a painless procedure. The doctor uses local anesthesia for hair transplantation.
3. The growth of transplanted hair varies from person to person. And it also depends on the person’s own hair quality.
4. Some of the causes of baldness do not find their solution in hair transplants. Their might some medical condition of their hair loss.
5. The cost of hair transplantation depends on the number of grafts for transplantation. The number of grafts the expensive will the procedure be.
featured image source: healthgarage.org
=} Also check: Types Of Pants And Your Body Type