Every smart girl should know some hair hacks to save time and hard work for her hairdo. I am posting a video by MakeupWearables Hairstyles, which is step by step, quick and easy hair hack tutorial. In this video, you will come up with 15 best trendy hair hacks for girls!
: Best Trendy Hair Hacks For Girls :
- In the first hair hack, you will learn how to do a French Twist hairstyle on yourself. By using chopsticks or pencils, in just 5 minutes! You’ll first make a ponytail before twisting your hair into a French Twist chignon style with the chopsticks.
- Second Hair Hack is using Pam Olive Oil as a hair serum.
- Third Hair Tip is about using eye shadows, eyebrow powders or grey hair colouring powders on your scalp. It will make your hair look thicker. She uses the Jonathan brand. It’s a great way for men or women to hide their bald spots due to hair loss.
- Fourth hairstyle hack is using the powders to fill in the sparse areas around your hairline to make your ponytail look fuller. It’s a trick that most people already use in show business for up do’s.
- The fifth tip, using a mascara wand & hairspray. Used it to get rid of any baby hairs, flyaways around your face or in my case, regrowth from my hair loss.
- Sixth hair hack is a DIY Vinegar Clarifying Rinse. Do this once a month to remove buildups of hair from using silicone products. Make sure to use your best deep conditioners right afterwards!
- In the 7th hair hack, you’ll learn how to curl your hair overnight; with a lazy heatless curls method using foils! How to make Bendy Flexi rods with foils for heatless curls!
- Eight hair hack is to preheat your hairbrush with a blow dryer to speed up your hairstyling.
- Ninth hair hack; if you’re running late, you can shampoo just your crown. Then set your crown with toilet paper rolls to create volume.
- Tenth smart b*tches hack is to curl your crown with a small curling iron to create volume for more voluminous updos.
- In the 11th and 12 hair hacks, I’ll show you a fishtail braid hack. And how to do a reverse fishtail braid with a normal fishtail plait.
- Lastly, 15th hair hack is how to do a faux waterfall braid headband on yourself!
featured image source: concepthairmag.co.uk