Easy And Tasty Sandwich Recipes for kids lunchbox ideas. Click to read quick lunchbox ideas and best sandwich recipes to try on. It is very tough to opt for the right food to give your child in a lunchbox. Because most often, your child brings back lunch to home, which surely had a bad effect on his health. It is very difficult to know your child taste. But, when you recognize your child’s taste all matter will be as easy as ABC. It is very hard to know what your child loves to eat because your child is up growing week by week and month by month. So, their interests and tastes are also modifying gradually.
In this article, I will give you some delicious, easy and tasty sandwich recipes for the lunchbox. It will make your work bitter easier from this. As SANDWICHES are the all-time favourite of everyone from a kid to adult, all praise them a lot. Here are some recipes for sandwiches, which are easier for you to make them early in the morning, very delicious in taste and rich in all kinds of nutrients to give your child a healthy body and mind.
Easy And Tasty Sandwich Recipes For Lunchbox:-
Following are the easy and tasty sandwich recipes for lunchbox:
Barbecue Chicken Sandwich:-
-Preparation time:- 10 min
•1.5 to 2 kg rotisserie chicken or shredded meat (5 cups)
•1 to 1.5 cup of barbecue sauce
•1/4 cup of roasted jalapenos; chopped (optional)
•potato chips (optional)
- Combine all ingredients; chicken or meat, barbecue sauce and jalapenos (if you are using otherwise it is optional)
- Divide this mixture into equal parts to spread on the bottom of the burgers and complete your tasty sandwich.
- Close the lunchbox with Barbecue Chicken Sandwich.
Chicken Egg Salad Sandwich:-
Preparation time:-20 minutes
•8 boiled and roughly chopped eggs
•1/4 cup mayonnaise
•2 teaspoons mustard
•1.5 teaspoons tiny sliced chives
•2 chopped lettuce leaf
•1 thinly chopped tomato
•1.5 teaspoon cider vinegar
•1/4 teaspoon Chinese salt
•1/4 teaspoon black pepper
•8 lightly toasted slices (white or brown bread)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
- Spread the mixed mixture on the slices. And, your Chicken Egg Salad Sandwiches are ready. It is one of the easy and tasty sandwich recipes for lunch box.
Preparation time:- 15 min
•5 to 6 Cheese slices
•1.5 cup of boiled chicken
•3 to 4 garlic cloves (minced)
•Salt to taste
•3 teaspoon Black pepper
•4 boiled Eggs
•1/ 2 cup mayonnaise
•2 tbsp mustard paste
•250 gram butter
•1 cucumber (sliced)
•1 tomato slices
•2 to 3 Lettuce leaves (chopped)
•Toast slices as required
- Firstly, you have to boil the chicken the day before the school morning so that it will not consume much time. You have to add garlic cloves, salt and black pepper in the chicken and then make it boiled. Salt and black pepper should be according to your taste.
- Sprinkle the salt and black pepper on the boiled eggs.
- Take slices and apply the butter on them. Not too much.
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard paste. Apply this paste on the slices.
- Place boiled eggs on mayonnaise and mustard coated slices.
- Now place a buttered toast in the middle.
- And put lettuce leaves, cheese slices (divided into equal parts according to slices), cucumber, tomatoes and chicken on both the side of the buttered slice.
- Covered the sides with mayonnaise and mustard coated slices.
- Cut them in half and insert a toothpick in them.
- Serve with potato chips (optional).
Preparation time:- 20 min
•4 hot dog buns
•1/2 cup pizza sauce
•1 cup cooked minced meat or chicken
•Capsicum 1 (cubed)
•1 onion (cubed)
•1 tomato (cubed without seeds)
•One tbsp oregano
•2 to 3 tbsp olives (sliced)
•6 mushrooms (sliced)
•1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
•1 cup cheddar cheese
- Cut the hot dog buns into half and make them eight.
- Spread pizza sauce on them.
- Place minced meat, capsicum, onion and tomato on it.
- Then add oregano, mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese on it.
- Now, place it in the pre-heated oven and grilled them till the cheese got melted. Your pizza sandwiches are ready.
Serves:- as required
Preparation time:-10 min
•1/2 cup mayonnaise
•6 to 8 bread slices
•1 sausage packet of 6
•2 to 3 tomatoes
•2 to 3 cucumbers
•1 teaspoon black pepper (grounded)
•2 tablespoon mustard paste
•Salt to taste
•Oil for frying
- Cut the sausages in thin slices.
- Beat the eggs with salt and make an omelette.
- Cut tomato and cucumber in thin slices.
- Now for making Sauce: mix black pepper, mustard paste, mayonnaise and salt in a bowl. Your sauce is ready.
- Toast the bread with cut edges on the grill pan.
- Now take a slice and spread the sauce and add tomato slice. Put a bread slice on it. Spread sauce again and add sausage slices and cucumber. Cover it with a slice.
- Make three layers of it and cut it in 4 pieces. Your Sausage sandwiches are ready.
These sophisticated and easy peasy lunchbox recipes are full of nutrients and vitamins. Now you can make easy and tasty sandwich recipes for lunchbox at home. Not only your kid will adore it but, the whole family members will love them.
featured image source: seriouseats.com
=} Also check: Delicious Soup Recipes